If you wish to contact me, then my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.I’m happy to receive email but I get a lot of messages every day. I do read everything, but I can’t guarantee a reply.
Before emailing, please bear the following in mind:
- I don’t accept offers of guest articles – all content is my own and I want it to stay that way.
- I’m happy to hear from PR agencies provided what you are offering is relevant to me and this blog. I’m based in Yorkshire, work full time and mostly focus on technology, computing, social media and photography from a home user and hobbyist perspective.
- Please don’t just send press releases – make an effort and explain why you think I would be interested.
- I will not blog about crowdfunding campaigns until they are successful and the product is available for general purchase.
- I’m not interested in link exchanges.
- If you want to purchase advertising, consider approaching Google with whom I already advertise.
I also have a PGP key if you want to send me something securely using PGP or GnuPG.
If you’d prefer to use Twitter, I’m @nrturner.
You can also use the following contact form: