Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Pinboard Bookmarks:
- Are food bloggers fuelling racist stereotypes?Interesting BBC piece on food blogging, authenticity and cultural appropriation
- Amazon typo knocked websites offline – BBC NewsThis week’s Amazon Web Services downtime was caused by a typo in the billing system. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Why American Eggs Would Be Illegal In A British Supermarket, And Vice VersaAmerican eggs would be illegal to sell in Britain and Europe… and vice versa. Here’s why.
- Is Bradford on the brink of a cultural renaissance? – Yorkshire PostIs Bradford on the brink of a cultural renaissance?
- British Airways Heathrow flight cancelled over mouse on plane – BBC News"I’ve had it with these **** mice, on this **** plane!"
- Why your car servicing costs could be about to rise – BBC NewsWho should control the data that your car generates – you, or the car manufacturer?
- Donald Trump Eats His Steak Well Done With Ketchup, Like a Damn ChildIf being a lying, racist, misogynist douchebag wasn’t bad enough, Trump eats his steak well done with ketchup.
Digest powered by RSS Digest