Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Pinboard Bookmarks:
- Amazon and Apple end exclusive deal on audio books – BBC NewsAmazon/Audible and Apple have ended their exclusive deal, so hopefully cheaper audiobooks are on the horizon.
- Netflix's gamble pays off as subscriptions soar – BBC NewsNetflix’s investments in original content seem to be paying off – subscriber numbers soaring.
- What Can YOU Do? Positive Anti Brexit ActionIf like me you’re anti-Brexit, here’s a list of things you can do.
- Squirrel 'threat' to critical infrastructure – BBC NewsSquirrels are more of a threat to critical internet infrastructure than cyber-attacks.
- Guiseley firm brings eco-hearse funeral service to Yorkshire for the first time (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)There’s such a thing as an ‘eco-hearse’, and it’s based on a Nissan Leaf.
- www.independent.co.ukSouthern comes bottom of a rail customer satisfaction survey, in the least surprising news ever.
- Why Martin Luther King Jr. Loved Star Trek | TIMEBit late for MLK Jr Day, but here’s an interesting piece on how he loved Star Trek
- Academics swear on Twitter ‘more than expected’ | THE NewsAcademics swear on Twitter more often than you would perhaps expect, according to a study.
Digest powered by RSS Digest