Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Pinboard Bookmarks:
- Fake Apple chargers fail safety tests – BBC NewsA reminder to only buy Apple chargers direct from Apple, to avoid dangerous fakes.
- Why Fitbit buying Pebble makes sense — at least, in the short term – The VergeFitBit is reportedly close to buying Pebble and its range of smart watches.
- Reddit Is Tearing Itself ApartGizmodo on how a pro-Trump community on Reddit is threatening to tear the whole site apart.
- The doctor who beat big tobacco | News | The GuardianFinally read this long magazine piece from August about a doctor who pressures pension funds to divest from tobacco firms. Worth a read; some sobering statistics.
- Joke's over: how the TV panel show fell from grace | TelevisionThe Guardian on the decline of TV comedy panel shows.
Digest powered by RSS Digest