Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Pinboard Bookmarks:
- 'Do you have an AK-47 and can you swim?' – BBC NewsInteresting piece on the use of technology to combat actual seafaring pirates
- AirAsia pilot flies to Melbourne instead of Malaysia after navigation error | Australia news | The GuardianYou may have put the wrong destination into your satnav, but at least you didn’t land a plane in the wrong country
- Linux is 25. Yay! Let’s celebrate with 25 stunning facts about Linux. – Free Code CampI missed the 25th anniversary of Linux a couple of weeks ago, but here’s a list interesting Linux facts.
- Sony Bravia TVs to lose YouTube access – BBC NewsYouTube videos will soon only be available over HTTPS, which means that they won’t work on many Sony smart TVs
- Warner Brothers reports own site as illegal – BBC NewsWarner Bros has asked Google to remove Warner Bros’ web site because it violates Warner Bros’ copyright #facepalm
- My Brother’s Pregnancy and the Making of a New American FamilyA lovely Sunday morning read about a trans man who gave birth, written by his sister
Digest powered by RSS Digest