Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Pinboard Bookmarks:
- London's Crossrail needs to rename almost all its stations | CityMetricHere are some better names for Crossrail’s (sorry, "Elizabeth Line’s") new stations.
- Eight Things You Probably Didn't Know You Could Stream On SpotifyHere’s a list of things that you can stream on Spotify that aren’t music, e.g. speeches, audiobooks etc.
- Welcome Back, Chest HairChest hair is back in fashion and the New York Times is ON IT.
- Stop Using the Word Interesting at Work – The MuseThis piece on the over-use of the word ‘interesting’ is… err… *fetches thesaurus*
- Google to phase out full support for Flash on Chrome – BBC NewsGood riddance – Google Chrome will phase out Flash by the end of this year for all but 10 most popular websites
- Should Brits Really Be Worried About Donald Trump?What would a Trump presidency mean for Britain?
- Donald Trump warning over UK relationship – BBC NewsDonald Trump calling Sadiq Khan (a Muslim) ‘ignorant’ over Islam is… I have no words.
Digest powered by RSS Digest