Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Delicious Bookmarks:
- Why Vine Just Won't Die | Gadget Lab | Wired.comFollowing the launch of Instagram Video, Vine has bounced back and is popular again
- RealNetworks posts $18.5M loss, Glaser still 'very confident' in turnaround – GeekWireRealNetworks posts $18.5million loss. In other news, RealNetworks is still a thing.
- BBC News – No internet access in 17% of UK homes, ONS data showsA reminder that almost 1 in 5 UK homes don’t have internet access
- Twitter's Killer New Two-Factor Solution Kicks SMS to the Curb | Threat Level | Wired.comTwitter’s new two-factor authentication with its mobile apps is actually pretty smart
- BBC News – Games to depict 'unsexy reality' of breastsThere’s a 48 hr hackathon next month to develop games with the ‘unsexy reality’ of breasts
- The blink tag is finally dead, killed off by Firefox 23 | PCWorldYesterday’s release of Firefox 23 is the first to not include the much-maligned < BLINK > html tag
- BBC – Newsbeat – Britain's biggest 'fatberg' removed from London sewerA bus-sized lump of fat and wet wipes has been removed from a sewer in London
- BBC News – Breaking Bad: Why doesn't the UK have a crystal meth problem?The UK doesn’t really have a problem with crystal meth – but why?
Digest powered by RSS Digest