Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Delicious Bookmarks:
- Chromecast vs. AirPlay: how do they compare? | The VergeA handy table comparing Apple’s AirPlay with Google’s ChromeCast
- BBC News – Ryanair flight from Edinburgh struck by lightningRyanair plane struck by lightning. I bet they charged passengers extra for the experience.
- How to give your lost phone a much better chance of being returned | MediaBizTechInteresting story about a guy who found an iPhone and reunited it with its owner, despite it having a passcode lock
- BBC News – Belarus internet infested with spammersMore than 25% of Belarus’ IP addresses are blocked due to spam
- BBC News – Who, what, why: Who was Emmett Till?
- BBC News – How Australian is Foster’s lager?Everything you know about beer is wrong: Fosters isn’t popular in Australia and Carling is actually Canadian
- BBC – Newsbeat – Music piracy 'rises' after festivals, says Spotify studyThere is a rise in music piracy following festivals, according to research by Spotify
- Analogue radio still winning battle over digital – Media News – Digital SpyAlmost two-thirds of British radio listeners prefer analogue to DAB
- Private Eye In The Back: What Katie didn’t doInteresting story of alleged police corruption (via @paulbigland1)
Digest powered by RSS Digest