Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Delicious Bookmarks:
- Psychic Shipley sheep predicts England victory over Italy (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)England will beat Italy in Euro 2012 on Sunday – according to a psychic sheep.
- BBC News – Are Iranians banned from buying iPads?Is it illegal for Iranians to buy iPads in the US?
- Can’t Wait for iOS 6? Renegade Developers Trade Access for Cash – Waxy.orgThere’s a small market for sites selling access to the iOS 6 beta without the need for an Apple Developer account
- MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display Running 3 External Displays | Other World Computing BlogThe new MacBook Pro with Retina Display can comfortably power 3 external displays as well as its own
- How to Get Google’s Verified Authorship for your WordPress BlogHow to get Verified Authorships status on Google.
- Editorial: Android Tablets Still Suck, And Google’s Running Out Of Time To Fix ThemAndroid Police on why Android tablets suck, and how Google has limited time to sort them out
- Unesco meets to discuss Liverpool’s world heritage statusLiverpool may have to surrender its UNESCO World Heritage Site status if it permits a £5.5billion development
- Mickey Mouse ‘found’ on Mercury digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a3878…A series of craters on Neptune look rather like Mickey Mouse
- Netflix Quietly Smothers 3rd Party App Ecosystem – Bad films are badNetflix has quietly removed several features from its API, preventing users from exporting their viewing history
- Public Transit in iOS 6 | CocoaneticsA possible reason why the Maps app in iOS 6 won’t natively support public transport route planning
- Benedict Evans • iPhone pricing and US market shareHow the high cost of smartphones in the US distorts the market and gives Apple a bigger share
- Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman. Especially when you’re made out of pixels | Charlie Brooker | Comment is free | The GuardianBrilliant Charlie Brooker article on the portrayal of women in computer games
- The wonder of breasts | Life and style | The GuardianAn interesting article about the science of breasts (with slightly risqué photo)
Digest powered by RSS Digest