- BBC News – Kazakh gold medallist is played Borat anthem in KuwaitOoops – when awarding medals at a shooting competition, a song from the film Borat is played instead of the Kazakhstan national anthem.
- Captcha’d – Do Not Complain – The Daily WTFWhen CAPTCHAs go wrong…
- joey » Blog Archive » PenistimePenistime is a Unix utility that lets you brag about your system’s uptime using an ASCII penis
- Jezebel – Turns Out Being Born a Woman Is a Major Financial Mistake“As if being a woman wasn’t difficult enough—what with all the not having control over important decisions about our own bodies, making less money than our male colleagues, and, yes, let’s play the childbirth card—we are also routinely hit with financial penalties just for having the balls to be born with a vagina.”
- Bookmark and Read Later Apps Compared: Read It Later vs. Instapaper vs. ReadabilityLifehacker compares Read It Later, Instapaper and Readability
- Helium stocks run low – and party balloons are to blame | Science | The ObserverDudes. Do not buy helium balloons. Seriously. http://t.co/tFfUSqf4
- BBC News – Which is the world’s biggest employer?The NHS is the 5th biggest employer in the world, with 1.7 million people working for it – just behind McDonald’s
- BBC News – Free mobile apps ‘drain battery faster’Free, ad-supported mobile apps drain your battery quicker than paid apps
- Dial Up SoundRemember the bad old days of dial-up in the 90s? Now you can relive the sound of a modem connecting!
Digest powered by RSS Digest