- Printer malware: print a malicious document, expose your whole LAN – Boing BoingA malicious document could plant malware on your printer when printed
- BBC News – Katie Price impersonator admits Lincolnshire bank fraud@davidallengreen: Katie Price impersonator walks into bank twice, claims to be Jordan, and is given total of £2500. Now admits fraud: http://t.co/aILuWgw0
- Charlie Brooker: A guide to the buzzwords of 2011 | Life and style | The Guardian@charltonbrooker: This was written just for you. Yeah, YOU: http://t.co/ebHqWs9H
- 2011 Celebrities and Science · Resources · Sense about Science@davidallengreen: Here is Sense About Science’s annual round-up of celebrity idiocy, which is usually via uncritical mainstream media: http://t.co/dHzf2lfY
- BBC News – Australian crocodile Elvis steals lawnmower@ruskin147: And this of course is a dead cert for today’s most read story. A croc called Elvis, a lawnmower, and a fab headline http://t.co/518EGpS4
- People Who Didn’t Get What They Wanted For ChristmasKids who vent on Twitter about not getting what they want for Christmas.
- Why Android updates are a mess: it’s the business model | ZDNetThe Android business model is the reason why firmware updates for devices are such a mess.
- The Christmas CycleThe Christmas Cycle
- WhatFont Tool – The easiest way to inspect fonts in webpages ÂŤ Chengyin LiuBookmarklet and extension for identifying fonts in web pages
Digest powered by RSS Digest