- Free Bieber: Vote no on S. 978A bill in congress would make posting of any copyrighted material in an online video punishable by up to 5 years in prison – which would have curtailed Justin Bieber’s career had it been in place a few years ago.
- Man who tried to turn his faeces into gold is jailed Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/man-who-tried-to-turn-his-faeces-into-gold-is-jailed-16066385.html#ixzz1bMMI3QHVMan uses electric heater to try to turn his poo into gold, but instead sets fire to his flat causing £3000 damage.
- Regular expression to search for GadaffiA regular expression to search for all permutations of the late Col. Gadaffi’s surname.
- Man orders size 14.5 slipper and gets size 1,450 after ‘mistranslation in China’Ordering error means man gets size 1450 slipper rather than size 14.5. It’s big enough to sit in. [This story now appears to be fake]
- Official Google Reader Blog: Upcoming changes to Reader: a new look, new Google+ features, and some clean-upGoogle Reader is finally getting some meaningful updates, including better Google+ integration. Glad to see it hasn’t been abandoned.
- Dropbox: The Inside Story Of Tech’s Hottest Startup – ForbesInteresting article about the founders of Dropbox, and how they turned down a 9-figure offer from Apple
- TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA NOSESCelebrities with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles drawn on their noses.
- Daily strip. 16. October 2011 – / Wulffmorgenthaler.com | Home | Entertainment – Since 2002. A Commentary on Life: Politics, News, Entertainment, Technology, Culture, and Weirdo BeaversArchaeologists make amazing discovery at Stonehenge
- You’ve Got To Be Kidding Me – That Will Buff Out – Funny Car Photos
Digest powered by RSS Digest