- Minimal Business Card Design | Boris SmusMinimalist business card. Very effective.
- New Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m Thinking Printers’ | The Onion – America’s Finest News SourceApple's new CEO Tim Cook says the company's future is in printers; puts back iPhone 5 launch.
- BBC News – Alert over Nurofen Plus drug mix-upBought any Nurofen Plus over the counter at a pharmacy lately? Check the package as it may contain a prescription-strength anti-psychotic drug.
- Windows XP – F-Secure Weblog : News from the Lab10 years on, Windows XP still most-used OS, and the least secure. That's why it's the most targeted.
- A Whole Lotta Nothing: Credit Scores are BullshitMatt Haughey on how credit scores only benefit those already in debt.
- Round 1 To Foursquare: Facebook Is Scaling Back Its Places Check-InsFacebook scaling back its Places feature. Score +1 to Foursquare.
- A Grand Day Out – Taking the Boris Bikes to Paris2 Londoners take a couple of Boris Bikes to Paris and back within 24 hours; after all, there's no distance limit on them.
- If PHP Were British – Added Bytes by Dave ChildWhat if PHP was written in British English?
Digest powered by RSS Digest