- Mac malware ‘explosion’ missing in action | TUAW – The …Remember the predicted 'explosion' of malware on Macs? Looks like it didn't happen, and there's been no new MacDefender variants for a few weeks now.
- App developers withdraw from US as patent fears reach ‘tipping point’Some developers of mobile apps are withdrawing their apps from the US market to avoid potential litigation from companies holding software patents.
- Plain Text OffendersBlog which lists sites that store your password in plain text.
- How to use Thunderbird to send and receive Exchange email replacing MS-Outlook | Black GodEnable Thunderbird to work with Microsoft Exchange (MAPI) servers.
- Crumbs! Sun readers love pink wafers: our biscuit secrets revealed | Money | guardian.co.ukSainsbury's have used data from Nectar cards to find out links between what newspaper you buy and what biscuits you eat.
- Firefox profile folder cleanup script « PaperlessShell script to clean up Firefox profiles (made a noticeable difference on my machine):
Digest powered by RSS Digest