In the past I’ve tried to pull off an April Fool’s joke on the 1st April, but I haven’t been able to think of a good one for today. My best effort involved a Rickroll, but then I decided it would be too clichéd – even YouTube themselves got in on the act.
Here were my other ideas:
- Announcing I was quitting blogging – again, too clichéd.
- Announcing I had a job at Microsoft
- Announcing that I was going to move to Bodoni in San Serriffe.
- Re-design the site to make it look like it was from the mid-90s (done this year by Improv Everywhere)
- Announcing that I was going to sell my Macs and switch to an Amiga.
Anyway, enjoy the rest of internet prank day – as usual, Wikipedia has a good list of pranks.