Since I last posted:
- My asthma is all better – I don’t even have the cold symptoms anymore.
- Our gas card arrived (a day after I called up for it) so we now have hot water, central heating and a working cooker.
- Virgin confirmed that they’re coming to install cable this Saturday afternoon.
- I bought a new router to share the internet between the computers – a Netgear WGR614, the same model my dad has (but we paid considerably less)
- We bought a double mattress, for our currently matress-less double bed, though no date for delivery yet.
- I went hiking around Grassington on Sunday – was nice to get out after all the moving last week.
- And I completely forgot about Fathers’ Day.
This week I’m working as much as I can to make up for last week, although I’m taking long lunch breaks so that I can use the internet. So if you send me any emails in the afternoon you’ll know why you won’t get a response until the following lunchtime.