Stolen from NRT. 50 questions of semi-randomness, which make most sense if you use MySpace, are American and drive.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At work, about to leave.
2. What is your boyfriends/girlfriends name?
Her nickname is Hari. If you know her real name then good for you. 🙂
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I can remember.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
March, I think, in Hari’s home town.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, some plain light blue ones.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Never owned a car, but if I do get one it’ll probably be worth more than $2,000 unless it’s an old one.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I’ve never driven anywhere, ever. Can’t drive yet.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, although we intended to – should be going this Saturday instead.
10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
A glass of water from the water cooler at work. Funnily enough, we don’t need tend to congregate around the water cooler.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Red Creative Commies t-shirt, green Marks and Spencers Blue Harbour utility trousers and the aforementioned socks.
14. Last food that you ate?
A snack-size Cadbury’s Time Out bar.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
At home, probably on my laptop again.
18. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
There was some boxing on in the pub on Saturday night, but other than that it’d be England vs Portugal. Only caught the end of it though when it was down to penalties.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Hamsters. Though penguins are cool.
20. What is your dream vacation?
Some nice beach resort where it’s hot and sunny and not too busy.
21. Last person’s house you were in?
22. How old are your parents?
My mum is in her fifties and my dad is in his sixties.
23. Have you been in love?
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, I suppose.
27.What are your plans for tonight?
Put some washing on, cook dinner, read some more blogs and then go to bed.
28. Who is the last person you sent a myspace message to?
My friend Debbie, about 6 weeks ago.
30. Ever go to camp?
A few times.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
If that means top of the class, then no. But I did receive a few commendations.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Who I’ll be married to.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No. Only deodorant.
35. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Mostly in Bradford and York.
37. Do you have a tan?
My skin is slightly darker than usual but not by much.
38. What are you listening to right now?
Hari, on TeamSpeak with her guild.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
43. What does your last text message say?
“No problem, i get paid on thurs so I’ll write it tonight and date it for then, if that’s ok?”. From my housemate about a cheque for the bills I’ve paid.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
I don’t like really hot sauce, but mildly hot sauce makes things taste more interesting.
45.When was the last time you took a shower?
This morning, before work.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes, right after this…
47. What is your heritage?
As far as I know I’m English through and through.
48. Are you someone’s best friend?
49. What’s on the radio?
No idea. My radio’s tuned to Radio 4 but it’s not on.
50. What do you think of the person who took this survey before?
NRT seems like a nice enough bloke 🙂 .