I appreciate the fact that I have neglected this blog for 4 days now – my excuses being a lack of things to blog about and me being generally away from computers of late. Generally things have been okay, but here’s what I’ve been up to of late:
- Yesterday I went on a hike around Hardcastle Crags, near Hebden Bridge. Though the weather wasn’t great, it was a nice walk, and the proximity of Hebden Bridge meant a large selection of good pubs to end up in – the university hiking club do have a knack for ending hikes in good pubs. I didn’t take my camera since the batteries were flat, so no photos I’m afraid.
- On Saturday, I went to see the premiere screening of Riot! The Musical, a final year student media production which featured some of my friends as actors. It was being shown at Pictureville, one of the cinemas attached to the National Museum of Photography, Film and Television, so we were able to see it on the big screen. It was hilarious, though the editing was rather blunt – I’ve since heard that this wasn’t the final version and it’s due for more editing before being formally submitted, or something.
- Today I’m off to get my provisional driving license. My driving lessons start on June 19th, which should be interesting. I’m also intent on starting a few more job applications this week.
- This week is the last week of term, making my Friday my last lecture ever (probably). I have an exam tomorrow, but as it’s open-book and last year no-one failed the module I’m not stressing too much about it. I also have one final piece of coursework to do and one more presentation.
- And my birthday is now 10 days away. 🙂