Something that Hari will testify is that I never seem to have the first series in any of my DVD sets. For example, I have:
- Kill Bill vol. 2, but no vol 1
- Men In Black 2, but no Men in Black
- Matrix Reloaded, but no The Matrix (or Matrix Revolutions for that matter)
- Blackadder The Third, but no Blackadder 2 or Blackadder (I have Blackadder Goes Forth on VHS)
- Harry Potter 2, 3 and 4, but not the first one
- Coupling series 2 and 3, but no series one (I didn’t like series 4 so I probably won’t be buying it)
- Doctor Who parts 2, 3 and 4, but not part 1 (though I am considering buying it)
Until recently, I did have the first two series of Red Dwarf, however I have since bought them and now I have all 8 series (a fact that officially makes me a geek, I think). I also have all 3 Lord of the Rings films, though they were a box set (just the normal ones, not the extended versions – 9 hours is enough as it is), the first three Family Guy DVDs (will get around to ordering season four when it’s a bit cheaper), and both Shrek films and both Spiderman films.
By the way, May 25th is my birthday (about 3 1/2 weeks away). I’ve put some of these items on my Amazon Wishlist, so if you fancy purchasing something for me please do. The cheapest items start at under £4 (plus delivery).