Here’s an iTunes Meme, which I’ve lifted from Scam City. Read on…
How many total songs?
531 songs, equal to 1.2 days or 2.34 GB. I do have more music but that’s the stuff I like to listen to on a regular basis and keep in sync with my iPod. The rest isn’t in iTunes.
Sort by song title – first and last?
- First: “(I Just) Died In Your Arms” by Resource
- Last: “Ypofero” by Despina Vandi
Sort by time – shortest and longest?
- Shortest: “Woo Hoo” (1:58) by The 5. 6. 7. 8’s, from the Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack
- Longest: “Clint Eastwood” (5:55) by Gorillaz. I do have some songs over 10 minutes outside of iTunes, such as “Children” by Tilt which is 10:30.
Sort by Album – first and last?
- First: “(What’s The Story?) Morning Glory” by Oasis
- Last: “You Own The Sound” by Marc et Claude
Sort by Artist – first and last?
- First: 2 Unlimited
- Last: Zombie Nation
Top five played songs?
- “I Predict A Riot” by Kaiser Chiefs (from the album Employment)
- “Na Na Na Na Naa” by Kaiser Chiefs (from the album Employment)
- “Make The Connection” by Public Domain (from the album Hard Hop Superstars)
- “Good Riddance (Time of your Life)” by Green Day (from the album Nimrod)
- “Beachbreeze” by Svensen & Gielen featuring Jan Johnston
Find the following words. How many songs show up?
- Sex: 1 (from Rednex’s album “Sex & Violins”)
- Death: 0
- Love: 22
- You: 64
- Home: 2
- Boy: 9 (10 if you count “Sk8er Boi” by Avril Lavigne)
- Girl: 6