I always thought that Sevens was a type of rugby, but apparently it’s also a meme and Anthony has tagged me to do it…
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
In no particular order:
- Visit Dublin, the US and Amsterdam – these have been on my to-do list for a long time, but I’ve either not had the time or had no-one to travel with me. I’ll be getting closer with my visit to Cork in November though (been getting the good old E111 form sorted today).
- Start a family. Though I have the trickiest part – finding a partner – still to do 🙁
- Get a masters degree
- Get a good job
- Go bunjee jumping. Or something like that. Possibly for charity.
- Learn to drive. Although I’ve been able to put it off for over 4 years now, it seems inevitable that I’ll have to learn at some point.
- Win the lottery. It has to happen to everyone eventually, doesn’t it?
Seven things I can do
- Blog. And keep up blogging for a long time too.
- Design web sites
- Fix computers. Well, sometimes.
- Program, even if in some languages I can barely manage to do Hello World.
- Take reasonably good photographs
- Put my foot in my mouth. In the literal sense. I’d say it was my party trick but it tends to scare people so I tend not to bother.
- Sing. But not very well. Or loudly.
Seven things I can not do
- Touch my toes with my legs straight. This is despite the foot-eating thing.
- Drive. See above.
- Get pregnant. Though I would be worried if I could, to be fair.
- Talk about shaving to another man. For some reason shaving is this great taboo amongst men. Never quite worked out why.
- Travel through time. Though it’s fair to say that most other people in the world can’t either. Still, might be handy – I could put £1000 in a savings account then travel forwards in time, withdraw the money with the accumulated interest and spend it, for example.
- Be in two places at once. Would make my life much easier at times. Though I don’t think the world is quiet ready for two of me.
- Eat tripe. This is more of a ‘won’t’ than a ‘can’t’ but even the idea disgusts me.
That was hard to come up with since there’s very few things that I cannot do. Anything is possible 🙂 .
Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex
Putting the blatant homophobic nature of the question aside, I’m not entirely sure.
Seven things I say the most
- “Fine, thanks”
- “On a white baguette”
- “Bring da da ding ding”
Okay, so I lied about the last one but I want to see how many people I annoy with it 🙂 . But you could put together some interesting sentences with those.
Seven Books I love
Can’t really answer this as I’m not a habit book reader – most of the books I read have stencilled animals on the front and feature at least one techno-buzzword in the title.