Neil Turner's Blog

Blogging about technology and randomness since 2002

Project Progress

I think it’s fair to say my final year project is now about 90% complete. The programming is done and seems to work well, the second draft is done and the appendices are sorted. I just have a few pages to expand upon and a couple of diagrams to draw and it’s sorted. The whole thing is due in on Wednesday and I’m well on target to finish by then. incidentally, the phrases “badger”, “mushroom” “snake” and “Nicholas Parsons” all appear in it.
This means that I can take tomorrow off for the Love Music Hate Racism event – it’s quite possible that I’ll be doing some stewarding for at least part of the event, too. I don’t think I’ll get to meet any of the acts playing but you never know. In any case, I’ll be taking my camera.
According to the weather forecast, tomorrow should be the hottest day of the year so far for Bradford. The afternoon especially is supposed to be quite sunny, which will be nice.

3 Comments

  1. I finished my project today, but I do have so much other work on that I failed to get terribly excited.
    Looking out of the window that forecast doesn’t seem terribly acurate, but I guess we’ll see. I’m hoping it’ll be cloudy enough to make it cool enough for cycling yet warm enough for picnicing.

  2. Hmm. Some of us finished our final year projects in January. Slackers, the lotta ya.
    I so hope “badger”, “mushroom” “snake” means the Weeble sketch!?

  3. The first 90% of the work takes the first 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
    Cargill’s Law.