To make this the third successive meme in 3 days, here’s one from. Firstly, the instructions:
- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the “shuffle” command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
- Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
- If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
And here’s the 10 that iTunes gave to me:
- ATB feat. The Wild Strawberries – Let U Go
- PJ & Duncan AKA – U Krazy Katz (Clock Remix)
- Kelly Llorenna – Tell It To My Heart
- 4 Strings – Let It Rain
- Alison Limerick – Where Love Lives (Northstarz Remix)
- W.I.P. feat. Emmie – I Won’t Let You Down (Angelic Remix)
- Push – Strange World 2000
- The Sunclub – Splash
- Perpetuous Dreamer – The Sound Of Goodbye (Above & Beyond Remix)
- Phatts & Small – Turn Around
It’s not wholely indicative of my collection but I do have a lot of dance music. And before you grill me about #2, my defence is that it’s a good rave tune.