When I started at Bradford 2 years ago, I never imagined that there’d be anyone else there who had a weblog. I’ve been proved wrong, and it now looks like there’s quite a few. Other than me, here are the following others who are bloggers and students at the University of Bradford that I know of:
- – E-commerce Technologies (final year)
- Andy Rogers – Computer Science (placement year)
- Tom Adams – Computer Science (first year)
- Trevor Morris – Internet Product Design (final year)
- Chris Wells – Multimedia Computing (final year)
Am I missing anyone?
You know, there’s almost enough of us for a meetup…
incidentally, of the above, 3 are using CMSes that they’ve written themselves. Maybe that’s saying something.