This meme is from Dave. I’m sure there will come a time when I’ve done so many memes there’ll be nothing new to say in them, but oh well…
- Name: Neil.
- Birth date: May 25th.
- Birthplace: York, UK.
- Current Location: Bradford, UK.
- Eye Color: Blue.
- Hair Color: Dark Brown.
- Height: Just under 6 feet.
- Righty or Lefty: Righty, but I can use my left hand quite a bit.
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini.
- Your heritage: About as English as they come.
- The shoes you wore today: None, but I’ll be wearing trainers later when I actually get out of my pyjamas and dressing gown…
- Your weakness: Gooey chocolate cookies.
- Your fears: Blood and gore.
- Your perfect pizza: Pretty much anything at Salt’s Diner at Saltaire.
- Goal you’d like to achieve: Get a good degree.
- Your most overused phrase on AIM: “cool”
- Your first waking thoughts: “Yay, a day of doing coursework….”
- Your best physical feature: Erm….
- Your most missed memory: Watching “Maid Marrion and her Merry Men” on BBC1
- Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
- McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds, but it’s not like I really like either of them.
- Single or group dates: Single.
- Adidas or Nike: Errr Nike, probably.
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice, but I don’t really like either.
- Chocolate or vanilla: Oooh, chocolate. Lots of it.
- Cappuccino or coffee: Not a coffee drinker.
- Smoke: No, never have.
- Cuss: I try not to but sometimes words just (&*%$) slip out.
- Sing: Usually only in private, unless I’m drunk.
- Take a shower everyday: Yes.
- Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes.
- Want to go to college: There right now.
- Liked high school: Wasn’t that great.
- Want to get married: Sure, eventually.
- Believe in yourself: You have to believe in yourself if you want to suceed.
- Get motion sickness: Sometimes, usually if I’m trying to read something and it’s a particularly bumpy ride.
- Think you’re attractive: Heh…. No.
- Think you’re a health freak: No, but I do try to stay at least a little healthy.
- Get along with your parent(s): Yes.
- Like thunderstorms: Cool to watch, not cool to be caught outside in the middle of one.
- Play an instrument: No.
In the past month…
- Drank alcohol: Yes.
- Smoked: No.
- Done a drug: No.
- Made Out: No.
- Gone on a date: No.
- Gone to the mall: No (we don’t really have malls here…)
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
- Eaten sushi: No.
- Been on stage: No.
- Been dumped: No.
- Gone skating: No.
- Made homemade cookies: No.
- Dyed your hair: No.
- Stolen Anything: Don’t think so…
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Don’t think so…
- If so, was it mixed company: Probably.
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: I’ve been pretty bad but not so trashed I couldn’t walk.
- Been caught “doing something”: Probably.
- Been called a tease: Don’t think so.
- Gotten beaten up: Kinda, at school.
- Shoplifted: No.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Sorta.
- Age you hope to be married: 28
- Numbers and Names of Children: 2 girls and a boy. I’ve got some ideas for names (nothing too common but nothing pretentious either).
- Describe your Dream Wedding: One with all my family and friends and lots of food. I don’t think it would be in a church.
- How do you want to die: Painlessly.
- Where you want to go to college: I’m quite happy here.
- What do you want to be when you grow up: I wish I knew.
- What country would you most like to visit: Ireland.
- Number of drugs taken illegally: None.
- Number of people I could trust with my life: A few.
- Number of CDs that I own: Far too many singles and a few handfuls of albums.
- Number of piercings: None.
- Number of tattoos: None. Don’t think I’ll get any either because I’d have to put up with it for the rest of my life.
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? : One or two times. Both for good reasons.
- Number of scars on my body: One small one on my right cheek.
- Number of things in my past that I regret: One.