- Erosion of civil liberties
- Human rights abuses
- A worsening economy
- Wars with countries based on flawed intelligence
- Environmental destruction
- Deepening health crises
- Political corruption
- Dumbass laws in the name of ‘security’
- Persuance of the Christian agenda over other religions/idealogies
- International hostility
…to name a few.
More from , Dan Gillmor, , Wil Wheaton and Daniel Glazman, plus The Beeb on how this affects Blair. BoingBoing is doing a good job aggregating opinion too.
I’m just glad I don’t live in America.