Since the last post was about getting rid of stale channels, it’s probably quite fitting that this one is about various fresh blogs that I’ve started reading recently. It’s been a couple of months since I last did it so here’s some more procrastination material for you. They’re all interesting in one way or another so I’d like to share them.
- Blogography – Dave2 has been a regular reader here for some time and a couple of weeks back I thought it was about time I read his blog more often. I’m not regretting that decision. Dave’s currently on a tour of Hard Rock Cafes in Europe and hit his 100th in Nottingham this weekend. He got a cake and a signed t-shirt 🙂
- Chinwags from Abu Dhabi – the author, Arvind, is another MT-B beta tester and a MT junkie – he’s also the guy behind Movalog which is also well-worth a read if Movable Type tickles your fancy.
- Cutting Through… – because it’s the weblog for the company I work for. Mostly focuses on the subjects of blogging, wikis and feeds.
- Complete Tosh – the weblog of Neil McIntosh, assistant editor of Guardian Unlimited and one of the people behind OnlineBlog.
- Redemption in a Blog – I must have linked to this blog several times now but I don’t think I properly endorsed it. Consider this an endorsement, especially if you’re a Mozilla user, as it’s well written and always interesting.