FQ1: Where did you live out your childhood years?
I lived in a suburb in the south-west corner of York for the first 18 years of my life, before fleeing the nest and settling in Bradford.
FQ2: As a child, what was your favorite toy, book, television show, and cartoon character?
- Favourite Toy
- Would have to be Lego. I had a small Lego town that I had out all the time for a few years. It had a port, a railway line with a train that I put together myself, some houses and shops, a lake and a castle.
- Favourite book
- I was quite partial to the Thomas the Tank Engine books (so meeting the author of some of them was quite cool) and had most of them. I also used to like Ivor the Engine (detect a theme here?) – like Thomas but a bit more Welsh 🙂
- Favourite TV show:
- In the early years, the TV series of the above, but I also like Maid Marrion and Her Merry Men, a children’s comedy series on BBC1. I think some of the episodes were recently shown on The CBBC Channel, which proves that digital TV isn’t a waste of money afterall.
- Favourite cartoon character
- Oooh, tough one. Maybe Bugs Bunny. Or possibly George from Sharkey and George. Hmmmm…
FQ3: Charm us with a favorite childhood memory…
Eeek, I don’t know. Probably hiding in the washing basket with a load of dirty clothes or something. While it wasn’t that long ago, my memories are still somewhat shady.
FQ PHOTO-OP: Show us a photo of just how adorable you were as a child.
I’d love to, but they’re all at my parents’ house so that I don’t lose them. I don’t have any with me.