Via Photomatt is You might be a WordPress Junkie, if…. While I’m a Movable Typist myself, I have had done more than a little playing with WordPress recently (since I know a little PHP, I feel more confident going ‘under the bonnet’ with WP than MT) and a surprising number apply to me:
- You have more than 5 folders on your web space that begin with “wp-“. – No, still only the default 4 at the moment.
- You know that a post-slug is not an insect or a shotgun shell – Indeed. A proper post-slug plugin for MT would be nice actually.
- You know what the WordPress Wiki is and where to find something in it – It’s a superb resource that’s saved my life a couple of times recently.
- You check the WP CVS at least once a day for updated files – Can’t say I’m that addicted yet 🙂
- You know at least two of the developers by their domain name – I know one of them…
- You’ve written/modified a plugin or hack for WP – I’ve modified a plugin to better suit the environment we were depolying it on.
- You don’t know any Mullenweg’s, but you know a PhotoMatt – Yep 🙂
- You know that b2 isn’t just the first two characters of a popular Hip Hop group – Indeed. Never actually used it though.
- Your site is listed under ‘Strut your stuff’ on the WP – No
- You’ve talked someone into trying WP – I have actually, yes.
There’s got to be a MT version of this out there somewhere, anyone know of one.