1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Errr, no. I never look hot even at the best of times.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
They’re sometimes cropped and resized, and occasionally I alter the colour balance and focus if needed, but there’s no touching up. (touching up… that sounds rude…)
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
Dorks amuse me, creeps just creep me out. As you’d expect.
4. Do you lie in your blog?
No. But I sometimes miss out facts, such as precisely where I’m living.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
Errrm, probably. It’s 1am and I’ve just come in from a night out and really should be in bed asleep, so my brain doesn’t respond to long words like that.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
It has been my determination not to quit blogging. I’ve managed not to quit for nearly 2 1/2 years, why stop now?
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
No, maybe, no.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
No, and no.
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Probably the same. The me behind this blog is almost exactly the same as the me in real life.
11. Do you have a job?
Nope, I’m a poor student living off rented money.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Possibly, but like Daisy I’m unsure about the pressure of producing lots of posts.
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
I’d love to meet Kim, actually, but I don’t have the money to make it to Montana. Yet.
14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
Heh. I have enough trouble making out with girls in general, neither mind only those who blog.
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
I probably act like I have less than I do. My bank balance is 4 figures (just) but I’m a true Yorkshireman when it comes to money.
16. Does your family read your blog?
My mum reads it from time to time… I think my cousin’s husband occasionally takes a peek too.
17. How old is your blog?
Grand old age of 2 1/2, give or take a couple of weeks.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
I’ve been getting around 6 or 7 times that per day so far. I don’t care too much, just as long as I don’t have to shell out for extra bandwidth capacity. For some reason I had a real explosion of hits on Sunday.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
Thought about it, but nah. I have my friends to moan at.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Not yet, but I am tempted.
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Heh. While I’ve probably picked up enough cash through donations for my templates to pay the first 6 months of my hosting bill, I doubt the taxman will be interested.
22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Mindy and Daisy said “A bit, but mostly I think it’s therapeutic.” Ditto.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don’t post for a long time?
Yes. I try to post daily.
24. Do you like John Mayer?
25. Do you have enemies?
Not as many as I used to.
26. Are you lonely?
I get lonely now and again.
27. Why bother?