Via Fark is an article about Welsh entries in the Guiness Book of Records. Somehow, the BBC is only able to come up with:
- Largest Bronze Age copper mine in the world
- Largest collection of Noddy items – 1 351 in Carmarthen
- Most points in a rugby international career – Neil Jenkins, 1 052
- Heaviest cabbage – Llanharry, 124 lb
- Most Valentines sent to a guinea pig – Sooty, 206
Please tell me that Wales has got some better records than that. I mean, come on, ‘most valentines sent to a guinea pig’?