Mozilla 1.7 RC2 is out, so I downloaded it to have a quick peek. Because I’m on dial-up and don’t need the DOM Inspector or Debugger, I tend to opt for the Net installer.
I’m unsure whether I’ve noticed this before, but the download progress got to 100%, and then kept on going. There was still data to download. I took this screenshot at 102% (click on it to view it full size), but I think it reached 103. Very odd.
It’s quite an old bug too, reported in September 2002 as Bug 169460 – view the attachments to see screenshots of it at 113 and 223%. But then again, I’m sure there are a lot more bugs out there which require fixing before this one does.