Today is the last day of term! 😀 So, I have four weeks of… coursework 🙁 . Never mind. Anyway, today’s Friday Five:
- 1. …owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
- I once had this idea for a sandwich restaurant. It sold nothing but freshly made sandwhiches, but came with, I dunno, 60 varieties, including things like a chocolate sandwich for a desert. So that’s probably what I’d serve. You can’t beat a good sarnie.
- 2. …owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
- Handpainted Cliff Richard Commerative Plates? 😉 Errr… no. I suppose it would have to be a computer shop.
- 3. …wrote a book, what genre would it be?
- Comedy. I don’t really like reading serious fiction.
- 4. …ran a school, what would you teach?
- The National Curriculum, duh :). If I had to teach a specific subject it’d be Computing – boring, but at least I know stuff about it. Unlike most of the COmputing teachers I’ve had…
- 5. …recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
- Another one of my ‘when I grow up’ dreams was about becoming a comercially successful dance music artist. It would probably be mostly trance but I’d try to be a little experimental too. Motivo did a good remix of “The Power” by Snap! last year, by making it a house/bhangra crossover, and that worked really well. So something different like that maybe.