Neil Turner's Blog

Blogging about technology and randomness since 2002

Something else I didn’t need

It looks like the password was not the only thing to change on the server (which I’m back into now) – some of the folders got moved around a bit, which messed up some of the PHP scripts which use absolute paths.
It also meant that our password protected folders weren’t working, resulting in ugly 500 errors. Fortunately, I was able to recreate the password files using the .htaccess file wizard, and so with a bit of luck the site will work now. And if it doesn’t, I’ve added custom error documents so we’ll get a nice 500 error instead of an ugly one.

Comments are closed.