Stolen from(the Bradford one).
- piercings = 0
- tattoos = 0
- height = 180cm last time I checked, which puts me just under 6 feet.
- shoe size = 7. I know, I have small feet.
- hair color = boring brown
- eye colour = blue
- siblings = 0
- movie you rented = Eeeek… probably Disney’s animated version of Robin Hood. I haven’t rented a video in a long, long time.
- movie you bought = Shrek, on DVD.
- Song you listened to = Wildchild – Renegade Master (Fatboy Slim Remix)
- cd you bought = ‘101 Dance Hits’. It was in the HMV sale.
- cd you listened to = ‘It’s All About The Stragglers Remix CD’ by the Artful Dodger, this morning.
- person youve called = my parents, on Friday.
- person thats called you = my parents, yesterday.
- tv show youve watched = Never Mind The Buzzcocks, which is on now.
- person you were thinking of = someone at this university.
- friend you made = see above, although not the same person
- enemy you made = see above, again not the same person
- you have a crush on someone = yes, I’ll be honest.
- you wish you could live somewhere else = yes – not sure where though.
- you think about suicide = happened about four years ago, but not anymore.
- you believe in online dating = not really.
- others find you attractive = no idea, but I hope someone does
- you want more piercings = not really
- you drink = duh, I’m a student. It’s part of the job description.
- you do drugs = nope.
- you smoke = nope
- you like cleaning = no, but sometimes it can be strangely appealing when compared to revision
- you like roller coasters = sure do! Haven’t been on one lately though.
- you write in cursive or print = cursive. But typing is easier.
- food = Italian
- song = Hmmm. I really like Wippenberg’s remixes, particularly what they did to “Let U Go” by ATB and “Castles in the Sky” by Ian van Dahl, and the Svensen and Gielen remix of “After All” by Delerium and Jäel is my big tune of the moment.
- thing to do = computerry things
- thing to talk about = randomness
- sports = I enjoy watching rugby, and canoeing is good to do.
- drinks = You can’t beat a good Coke, and Vodka Mudshakes are a work of genius
- clothes = comfortable trousers with lots of pockets and tight-ish long sleeve t-shirts
- movies = comedy
- singer = Jäel from Lunik is pretty good, as are Skye and Sarah Dwyer.
- holiday = if we’re talking public holidays, Christmas.
- ever cried over a girl = yes
- ever cried over a boy = probably not
- ever lied to someone = yes, but less often than I used to.
- ever been in a fist fight = can’t say I have
- ever been arrested = no. I’m a good boy.
Do you think you are…
- funny = I’d like to think so but probably not.
- hot = no, it’s a bit chilly in here.
- friendly = I’d say so.
- amusing = see answer to ‘funny’.
- ugly = some people may think so
- loveable = I’d ‘love’ to think I am
- caring = usually
- sweet = probably
dorky = quite likely