This’ll be the last time I do the Friday Five while at university this year. I’m going home tomorrow :).
1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
I don’t enjoy the cold weather so much, but I really hope we get some snow this year. Bradford was about the only place in the country last year that got no snow, which was a pity because I was looking forward to a bit of sledging :).
2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
At home with my family. It’s how we’ve always done it and it usually works out fine.
3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
Not really, no.
4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I usually buy charity christmas cards. Yes, I know, I should do more…
5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
I’m not getting much this year because my laptop needed replacing rather urgently, but I am getting a tripod to use with my cameras (and I know that because I helped to choose it). Anything else will be a surprise :).