An interesting one this week – didn’t require too much thought (particularly at this time of the morning) but wasn’t too boring.
1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
- Finish my coursework
- Finish Jakob Nielsen’s book
- Cancel my New Internationalist subscription (keep meaning to do it – it’s not a bad magazine but I never get around to reading it)
- Get an article in
- Get more sleep!
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
Like, I’d prefer not to name people.
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
- Learn to code PHP
- Learn JDBC in Java
- Learn a few more drinking games and how to do well at them
- Learn more about MySQL
- Learn how to be a good boyfriend
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- New computer (or several)
- Get a car and learn to drive it
- Donate a large lump to charity
- Get a new mobile phone
- Give some money to my family and friends
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
- Blogging, surprisingly, is relaxing for me
- Listening to music
- Reading, particularly newspapers
- Watching TV
- Playing Worms (releases a lot of stress)