Since it’s Halloween today the Friday Five has a spooky feel to it:
1. What was your first Halloween costume?
Probably a ghost, since all you needed was a white sheet and a few slits so that you could see out of it.
2. What was your best costume and why?
The costume I’m wearing tonight :).
3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn’t give you a treat?
Nope. The locals are all too generous :).
4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
Do halloween pub crawls count?
5. Share your favorite scary story…real or legend!
I know plenty, but my favourite is probably the ghost of the Roman Army that occasionally appears in the cellars of the Treasurer’s House in York. Many moons ago I went on a ghost tour (since that place has a ghost in just about every room) and this was the one I was most interested in hearing about.