It’s all about five things you have lying around this week.
1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Tins of tuna, tomato ketchup, jar of pasta sauce, jar of korma sauce, butter.
2. Name five things in your freezer.
Turkey breasts, oven chips, chicken kievs, chicken portions, minced beef.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Washing up liquid, pan scourers, cloths, brush, pans. (okay, they are actually around the sink, not under it)
4. Name five things around your computer.
Headphones, cables, CDs, razor, floppy disks.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Glycerin (cough syrup), Paracetamol, Salbutamol, Becotide and Rhinocort. (again, no medecine cabinet but I do have those 5 medecines lying around)