It’s Friday again!
1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
Cleaning, particularly in the bathroom.
2. Are there any that you like or don’t mind doing?
At times, ironing can be quite theraputic.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it’s needed?
When it’s needed or about to smell or rot, or when I can’t breathe for the dust.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
I like to keep my floor tidy, but my desk is usually a mess of cables, bottle tops, papers and CDs.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
Myself? Erm, other than that, probably my room at home.