Let’s start a meme (start a nuclear meme, etc.), shall we? 🙂
- My shoe size is a UK 7, which is a US 8 and a European 41.
- My feet are not the same size, however – my right foot is half a size larger than my left foot.
- I even bought a pair of shoes where one shoe was an 8 and the other a 7 – it was all they had left in the shop. I got a 10% discount.
- I have 6 pairs of shoes and one pair of flipflops.
- I would have had 7 but I got rid of a pair today.
- I wear 5 of those pairs regularly – each one serves a different purpose.
- The 6th pair is for walking on rough ground, which I don’t do that often.
- I own more shoes than any other male friend I know.
- I also have an impressive collection of socks.
- They all match.
- But only after I chucked out two non-matching pairs.
- My family always buys me socks for Christmas and birthdays. It must be a sign that I’m getting old.
You may be unsurprised to know that I had some rum punch with two large shots of rum in it and a glass of wine before writing this post.