My travels meant I missed this last week, but here’s this week’s selection:
1. Are you going to school this year?
2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
I’m going to start my second year at the wondiferous University of Bradford.
3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
Computing :). But I enjoyed Geography and French.
4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
I used to like Maths but it all went pear-shaped at A-level. I’m also not very into history, although archaelogy is interesting.
5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
I had a very good Maths teacher for the final year of my GCSEs – she was very nice and supportive, which was probably what made me like the subject and maybe explains why I got an A in it, for which I’m very proud of :).