- Expedia flash banner ads on Multimap which slow my poor PC down to a crawl.
- Insect bites here there and everywhere.
- The infernal über-zit below my lip that still hasn’t gone away.
- The fact that my parents are both off work today.
- The continuing battering my firewall is getting from port 135 viruses.
- The ‘mail undelivered’ messages I keep getting for mails I never sent.
- People who still whine about my stance on MSN Messenger Plus! . It has spyware. Yes, it’s optional, but it doesn’t explain on clear terms what it does, and it shouldn’t even be there in the first place in my opinion.
- MT-Validable wrecking my Unicode escaping (apologies to all Mozilla users)
On the other hand, my student loan has been processed and will be available within the next 6 weeks (it’s 3 weeks until I go back, but I do have some spare cash), and I’m going car shopping. Though not for me.