Yes, I’m aware it’s Saturday, but it’s good filler content. Andand have already done it. And I don’t think Kim has had a trackback ping yet. And that was a lame excuse, but, heh. And I say ‘and’ too much. Anyway…
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
It varies, depending on whether I’m at home or at university, but at home I usually get woken up at 7am. At university it can vary from 7am to 9:30am depending on how tired I am, and whether I have a lecture at 9am.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Usually until around 9am-ish. It depends though – sometimes if I have to travel a long way I’ll be up earlier.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Check email, read blogs (yes, I know…). And have breakfast if I’m at home.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
About half an hour, usually. Or 2 minutes flat if it’s 8:50am and I have to be in lectures for 9.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
The kitchen? Erm, I can’t say I’ve eaten out anywhere for breakfast. In all honesty it’s not my favourite meal of the day, so I’ve never been one for all day breakfasts.