This is in no particular order.
- The USA – I keep hearing so much about US culture, through weblogs and through my American friends in chat rooms. that I want to see it for myself. And I want to go to Gnomedex some day.
- Canada – Because it’s apparently half-way between the UK and US culturally.
- Germany – Because I spent 4 years learning German and have never had chance to use it.
- Ireland – Because it sounds like a really nice place, and Irish people are usually quite nice.
- The Netherlands – Amsterdam is supposed to be really nice.
- Portugal – Because it’s sunny!
You may be able to guess that I managed to get on the internet, but now can’t think of something to do now that I’m connected. Apparently the problem relates to the lifting of a 2-hour connection time restriction for the easter break – several people had left their modems connected, thus blocking some of the lines. The limit has been re-introduced, and certainly connecting today has been much quicker, although there is room for improvement.