I’ve done a little more design tinkering this evening, which means that:
- Mozilla users will now see full width section headers on the sidebar (as intended).
- The style sheet with no errors or warnings!
- The non-blog pages now validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict 😀
- The pages now have links to ICRA, who I am keen to support.
- There are links to the CSS validator, and links to the HTML validator on the non-blog pages
In fact, the new page I put up last night validated straight off – I didn’t need to modify it at all 🙂