Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Delicious Bookmarks:
- BBC News – James Bond is an 'impotent drunk'Analysis of James Bond novels suggests he was an impotent drunk consuming 400% recommended daily alcohol intake
- Outlook Blog – Outlook.com makes it even easier to switch from GmailMicrosoft is offering a migration tool for Gmail users to its outlook.com service
- Facebook vs. Google+: Your Best ArgumentsLifehacker readers compare Facebook and Google+
- BBC News – Same-sex weddings to begin in MarchSame-sex couples will be able to get married in England and Wales from the 29th March 2014 onwards
- Samsung tries to silence user whose S4 caught fire, it doesn't go over well – NeowinSamsung discovers the Streisand Effect when it demands a video of Galaxy S4 catching fire be taken down
- Graham Norton warned by BBC for wearing World AIDS Day ribbon – TV News – Digital SpyGraham Norton reprimanded by BC for wearing a red ribbon for World AIDS Day. Sure this isn’t right?
- BBC News – Facebook develops 'sympathise' buttonFacebook developed a ‘Sympathise’ button to replace ‘Like’ on negative statuses. No plans to launch it though.
- Five Things I Wish I Knew Before Coming Out
- 100 Tips & Tricks Professional Bloggers Use to Make Their Job EasierSome interesting tips. Mainly aimed at professionals and a bit jargon-y but worth a read.
- Slowly They Modernize: A Federal Agency That Still Uses Floppy Disks – NYTimes.comA US government department still issues documents on 3.5″ floppy disks
- The internet mystery that has the world baffledAn interesting story about an internet mystery called Cicida 3301
Digest powered by RSS Digest