Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Delicious Bookmarks:
- BBC News – Lincolnshire street named ‘slowest for downloads’The UK’s slowest street for ‘broadband’ internet, in Lincolnshire, offers just 132 Kbps download speeds
- BBC News – Wi-fi, dual-flush loos and eight more Australian inventions10 things invented by Australians, including Wifi, ultrasound and dual-flush toilets
- http://www.tomshardware.com/news/iPhone-Apple-Consumers-iOS-Android,18843.html#xtor=RSS-993For The First Time Ever, iPhone Owner Loyalty Declines http://t.co/ZcKxa2G1
- BBC News – Millions in UK ‘lack basic online skills’16 million people in the UK – around 25% – lack the basic skills for using the internet
- http://j.mp/RI75hY“Proficient users can deal with a crappy computer, but casual users need as good a computer as possible” http://t.co/AQFdGHjl
- BBC News – Google’s market share ‘dips below 90%’ in UKGoogle’s UK market share dips below 90% for the first time in five years
- ListterListter lets you merge two or more Twitter lists together. Works quite well.
- diamond geezerThis year’s Oxford Street Christmas Lights are sponsored by, um, Marmite.
- Ethiopian kids hack OLPCs in 5 months with zero instructionOLPC plonks some tablet PCs in an Ethiopian village
Digest powered by RSS Digest