Here are the articles or web sites that I’ve found this week and linked to on my Delicious Bookmarks:
- http://waronidiocy.tumblr.com/post/28365464335/if-dr-seuss-books-were-titled-according-to-theirThis is insanely awesome! — If Dr. Seuss Books Were Titled According to Their Subtexts http://t.co/fNJUWb5K
- The demise of a social media platform: Tracking LiveJournal’s declineInteresting article on LiveJournal’s gradual decline
- The state of Internet Explorer after installing the top 20 downloads from Download.comWhat Internet Explorer looks like if you install the top 20 apps from download.com and don’t opt out of the extra toolbars.
- Facebook seals Instagram takeover — www.bbc.co.uk — ReadabilityFacebook successful in its Instagram purchase, but it paid $700m rather than $1bn
- On five-year-olds and gender roles. | Stupid Evil Bastardstarred items / from Stupid Evil Bastard http://stupidevilbastard.com
- DailyCred | Surprise! People hate being forced to use FacebookSurveys show that regular people prefer to be able to sign up to a site directly, and not via Facebook.
- An Entirely Other Day: BuggedOn being charged $23,800 for hospital treatment for an infected insect bite.
- Good riddance, PayPal » Blog » Elliot Jay StocksA blog post about leaving Paypal (contains swearing, not written by me)
- Benedict Evans • Why hasn’t Yelp worked outside the USA?Yelp is really popular in the US, but nowhere else. Why?
Digest powered by RSS Digest